Arvind Envisol Limited was launched in 2011, as a part of Arvind Ltd., a 1.7 billion USD global conglomerate. We are a world class water management company providing end-to-end solutions for water treatment, sewage treatment, industrial waste water treatment and zero liquid discharge solutions at minimal cost.
Today, we are a company with a growing portfolio of clients who trust us with the responsibility of purifying, replenishing and recycling their water resources.
In line with our innovative past we have designed ARVIND PRE-FABRICATED SEPTIC TANK made up of FRP & LLDPE with a robust & durable design, capable to take necessary earth pressure. The primary focus of Arvind Septic Tank is Sanitation. It has a compact design and can be utilized at any location to treat sewage to an extent that it can be safely discharged to a soak pit or a drainage system. It is widely popular in areas with poor drainage system or lack of sewer network.
22 END TO END 100+ 150+ Registered Offerings - projects, Million Litres Projects executed Patents across the globe component and O&M water processed per day till date.
Improper disposal of domestic waste-water from residential & commercial places, industries, institutes, hotels, resorts, public toilets etc. leads to contamination of ground water & drinking water sources and thus adversely affects the aquatic & human health by causing several water-borne diseases. Hence, it is extremely necessary to take actions for safe disposal of domestic waste-water esp. in areas which lack sewer network. The best and the easiest solution for disposal of domestic waste-water at source is a 'Septic Tank'.
ASeptic Tank is a primary waste-water treatment unit working on principle of sedimentation & biological decomposition.
ARVIND FRP ANAEROBIC SEPTIC TANKS
- Made of specially designed & highly durable FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastic) Material.
- Available in capacity range between 6,000 Lit (6 KL) to 150,000 Lit (150 KL).
- A special design which helps the solids in sewage to properly settle down by providing optimum retention time and in decomposition of organic matter due to proper anaerobic conditions.
- The tank is divided in 2 (two) Zones.
- Rib design on the body provides additional strength and durability.
- Capable to take overburden of minimum 7 Ft of Soil on top.
- Rust Proof and Leak Proof
- Much more durable compared to conventional Brick Masonry/RCC Septic Tanks
- Designed to add resilience and strength
- Excellent performance through enhanced reduction of BOD
- Completely water-tight & air-Tight
- Tank body will not need any maintenance
- Light Weight
- Easy to Install
- Can be easily Relocated
- Better appearance
- Treatment of Domestic Wastewater generated from the below units.:
- Individual Bungalows/villas and Societies
- Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Hospitals / Individual Clinic
- Public Toilets
- Portable Toilets
ARVIND SEPTIC TANK
CONVENTIONAL SEPTIC TANKS
Made up of FRP/LLDPE
Make up of RCC /Brick-Masonry
Corrosion (Rust) Proof
Prone to Corrosion
Leakage/Cracks over a period is very common and hence needs regular maintenance.
Completely Water Tight
Tend to leak over a period and hence can contaminate surrounding ground water
Much Easier to install
Construction takes time
Can be relocated
Can't be relocated
Much more durable
Comparatively lower durablity
Technical Specification :
Septic Tank Capacity (KL)
No. of Users
Toilet wast only
Ins. Office/Ind Including Canteen
GF/3, Soham Terraces, Bodakdev, Near Sandesh Press Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380054, India